It’s time for the December House of the Month series! Last year we did an adorable Truck of the Month series, and I thought it would be fun to do a House of the Month this year! Each month will feature a cute house design, including a seasonal quilt!
Patterns release on the 15th of each month so you have time to get started before the new month arrives. The individual house blocks will be available in PDF format. Once they are all released I will bundle them in PDF and PRINT formats!
Get the December Quilty House of the Month Pattern here!
These mini-quilts finish at 20″ x 24″ and are perfect for beginners and seasoned quilters alike!
Watch the December Stitchy and Quilty Video release here!
- Quilt finishes at 20” x 24”
- Background fabric: 1/2 yard
- Orange #1: 1 F8
- Orange #2: 1 F8
- Black: 1 F8
- Grey #1: 1 F8
- Grey #2: 1 F8
- Green: 1 F8
- Low Vol: 1 F8
- Binding: 1/4 yard
- Batting/Backing: 2/3 yard
- (Note: F8 = 9″ x 18″, FQ = 18″ x 21″)
Fabric Used in Sample:
- Background: Background: Moda Bella 9900-97
- Prints: FigTree All Hallow’s Eve for Moda Fabrics
- Personalized Label from Everemblem
The quilt is a great ADVENT project too! Here’s a sample schedule:
- December 1-3: Inner sashing and small pinwheels
- December 4-6: Outer border and large pinwheels
- December 7-18: Sew 1 mug each day!
- December 19: Embroider the steam on each mug
- December 20: Baste and quilt
- December 21: Bind and enjoy!
And don’t forget to check out the December Stitchy House of the Month as well! They make a great festive pair!