I wish I could take credit for these sweet little guys (and if you know me at all, you know I am going to attempt my own!) But I found them on Oh So Happy Together!
They’re a perfect addition to our Felt Doughnuts, Felt Pizza and Felt Sandwiches, most importantly, they look easy enough for me to attempt even with my poor sewing skills! For more of our felt food creations click here!
- Brown felt (I made 4 cookies out of 2 8.5 x 10 pieces of felt)
- Gingerbread cookie cutter or object (for tracing shape)
- White and black embroidery floss, and needle
- Colored felt circles or plastic buttons
- Fabric Glue if you use felt for buttons
- Trace your gingerbread man shape on to felt (you need 2 pieces per cookie)
- Using black floss, stitch on eyes and mouth onto one of the brown cookie shapes
- Sew or glue on buttons
- Stack this piece onto another brown cookie shape and stitch together around edges using white floss
- Serve on cute cookie tray!
Here are some more fun felt tutorials to aid in your newly found obsession:
- Felt Food Round up at Crafty Corner
- Felt Pizza Tutorial by Lilly Bean
- Chocolate Cake
- White 3 Tier Cake
- Sandwich and chips
- Avocado sushi
- Fortune cookies
- Brown paper bag
- Chinese takeout box