This stuffed shells dinner was super fast and easy to make, and every one loved it! I found it on the Crockpot site, but didn’t use my crock pot!
- 1 box Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped (I skipped this as my kids don’t like onion)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 c Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 c lowfat ricotta cheese
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce, or your own homemade sauce!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pasta shells according to directions, just until tender.
- Meanwhile, brown beef, onion and garlic on stovetop, drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients in bowl and add beef mixture when done.
- Line bottom of 9×13 pan with some of the sauce
- Stuff shells and place in pan as you go.
- Cover finished shells with sauce
- Bake (covered w/foil) at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
- During last 10 minutes of cooking top with a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese until melted.
Serve with: Garlic bread and salad! Enjoy!
Tip: This makes a great freezer meal, simply prepare as directed above EXCEPT don’t bake! Cover casserole dish and freeze. When ready to serve, thaw overnight in refrigerator then bake (covered w/foil) at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. During last 10 minutes of cooking top with a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese until melted.