Jesus Loves Me Lapbook

We’re making a fun Jesus Loves Me Lapbook for Valentines this week!

Here is the inside of our book, left side, middle and right when opened fully:

I used 2 file folders for this lapbook, it includes:

• Tic-tac-toe
  • Number cards to make the verse John 3:16 when put in order
  • Bingo
  • Love Is…game
  • Mini-book
  • Hide ‘em in your heart coloring verse

IMG_3380

Here is the inside of the lapbook, and the back 2 pages with the Love Is… game on it. For my preschooler, I made a Jesus Puzzle instead of the numbered verse cards since she can’t read yet.

Click here to see all of our Valentine Activities!

• Mama to 4 February 8, 2010 at 4:30 am

Thank you for sharing this with us – "I am teaching my son the fruits of the spirit. We have been working on Love, this would be great to use with it! Thanks! :)< Nicole

• Mama to 4 February 8, 2010 at 4:30 am

• Mama to 4 February 8, 2010 at 4:56 am

I printed off everything I need but I cannot find the part with the love is not rude, etc. Do you have the direct link, I saw the video but where is the print out? I really appreciate your help.Thanks!Nicole

• Mama to 4 February 8, 2010 at 4:56 am

• Bina February 8, 2010 at 8:37 am

Mama to 3 Blessings-Nicole,I was looking for the same thing as you here is the link- the hearts are on the right side-middle of pagehttp://www.christianpreschoolprintables.com/Valentines_Day3.html

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler February 8, 2010 at 9:08 am

Thanks Bina!

• Ticia February 8, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Sigh, maybe next year. But, those look so cool.

• Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families February 8, 2010 at 2:55 pm

I have an award for you on my blog! Thanks!

• Kristie January 25, 2011 at 3:52 am

Where did you find the Hide em in your heart coloring book. This is a great lapbook I want to put together but the coloring pages and a few other items aren't available any more.

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler January 25, 2011 at 11:35 am

Kristie,I thought I downloaded everything from that site. It can be kind of hard to find things on. Was it this one:http://www.christianpreschoolprintables.com/Pages/BibleCrafts/BibleCraftsInMyHeart.html

1 2