Welcome to What’s in the Box Wednesday! I’ve been trying to get back to adding in fun things to our workboxes lately! With the end of our year in sight, I’ve been slacking a little, but the kids notice and have requested more fun things.
These were our first grade boxes for today:
- Abeka Reading
- Abeka Letters and Sounds
- Tape Measure It: This is a favorite! I give my son a tape measure, and a chart of objects for him to find and measure. He records the length of each object. On page 2 of the printout, he charts the objects based on length then lets me know which one was longest and shortest.
- Math U See Alpha
- Abeka Language
- iPhone Math Bingo: Another Favorite, anytime I can add in a fun educational iPhone app, they love it!
- AbekaLetters and Sounds Test
- A Reason for Handwriting T
- All About Spelling Level 2: I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!
Have workboxes to share? Leave your blog in the comments, I’d love to see them!