Hi everyone, I have another awesome giveaway from the super cool people at Educational Insights today! We had so much fun reviewing the Sneaky Squirrel game. It was easy enough that the younger kids could catch on, and it moved fast enough that it kept the attention of everyone. The kids literally love this game!
The Rules: The game starts with all the acorns in the tree box. Each player takes a turn with the spinner. If it lands on a color, they can use the squirrel tweezers to grab that color acorn and add it to their tree stump. If it lands on a number, they can pick that many acorns. If it lands on the sneaky squirrel they can steal one from another player. If it lands on the sad squirrel they skip a turn, and if it lands on the wind all their acorns get blown back to the tree and they start over. The first one to fill their stump with one of each color wins.
The cost: $19.95 (But you know I have a freebie to offer…keep reading!)
My son had a great time, even though he was losing. His pointer kept landing on the wind which means that all his acorns were blown back to the tree box!
They played over and over the day we got it, and I’ve seen it out many times since we received it as well. Even the Teeny Tot tried her hand at it, though she didn’t quite get the rules, she did love grabbing the acorns with the tweezers.
I thought this was super cute, it has nothing to do with the game, but after we were all done playing, my girls added a few of their dollhouse toys to the tree box, and put the little squirrel to bed for the night!
Anyway, I digress…now on to the fun stuff! You know how I love to share my finds with you all, and the awesome Educational Insights people would love to as well! Yep, that’s right, I have a FREE Sneaky Squirrel game to give away to one of my readers!
Mandatory Entry for Giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you’d like to win!
Not Mandatory, but super cool: EI is sponsoring Jeopardy!® Teacher’s Week, so now through August, EI is giving away a free trip to a live taping of Jeopardy!®, click here to enter to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (After completing the below tasks, make sure to come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did so you can get your extra entries!)
- Tweet about this giveaway: @ericahomeschool is giving away a FREE Sneaky Squirrel Game! Enter Here: http://bit.ly/mFnaM3
- Blog about this giveaway: Come back and let me know with your blog post
- Follow Educational insights on Facebook – Let them know that: Erica @ Confessions sent me!
- Become a fan of Confessions of a Homeschooler on FB
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler
(Yes, you can enter if you already follow or subscribe :o) I love my readers! )
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday June 3, 2011. Winner will be announced by Sunday June 5, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway is offered to US & Canada residents only!
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Please Note: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (Facebook posts will not count, if you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
Disclosure: I was provided with a free Sneaky Squirrel game to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.