Kindergarten Number Writing Worksheets

Hi everyone! Instead of a giveaway this week, I wanted to do a fun freebie for all those awesome kindergarten students out there! It’s been a little while since I’ve added to my K4 curriculum, but I wanted to make a new set of Number Writing Worksheets to help Tinker Bell learn her number words, as well as practice number writing, and recognition.

–> Download the Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 2 <–

(If you’re having trouble downloading, RIGHT click the download link and select “Save File As”. You will be prompted to save it to your computer.)

For the Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 2, I wanted more of a challenge for my kindergartner. The download includes worksheets for numbers 0 (zero) through 20 (twenty). Here is an up-close of one of the worksheets. Each one includes number writing practice, then writing the number on your own, practicing the number word, writing the word on your own, and finally a number hunt for that number.

How do I use the worksheets?

You can choose to laminate these or slide them into a page protector, then have your student practice using a dry-erase marker. This makes them easily re-usable for those of you with multiple students. You can also just print and let them use a pencil or marker to practice their writing skills.

For the number hunt, consider having them circle the numbers, color a dot over the number with a marker or crayon, highlight the number, use a do-a-dot marker to dab them, or cover them with cheerios for some variety! Another idea would be to have students cross off all of the numbers that are NOT the number they’re working on.

K4 Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 1

If you haven’t seen my original K4 Number Writing pages, you can see a sample below. These include some pre-writing practice then a larger version of the number practice. As you can tell, there are dots and arrows to help students learn how to write their numbers, along with some fine-motor skill handwriting practice.

I hope you enjoy the K4 Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 1 and K4 Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 2 and that your students have fun learning their numbers!

These activities are part of my K4 Curriculum geared towards kindergartners. If you have a preschooler you might want to check out my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities.

K4button copy[8] LOTWlogo[5]

1. Colleen says:

Thank you! I’m looking forward to using these with my kindergartener!

2. Allison says:

Thank you! I can’t wait to get these printed so my daughter can start doing them.

3. Thank you so much for these terrific printables! :)

4. Christine says:

Thank You!!

5. Just what I needed today! Thank you!

6. Thank you soooo much!!! My daughter and I were working on numbers Friday when I realized that she needed help with number recognition, instead of just assuming the next number from memory! You are awesome!!

7. Very cool! Thanks for the free printables. :)

8. This is a great way to wrap up Kindergarten for our daughter, thanks!

9. Melissa Newton says:

Thank you so much! I love your site!!!

10. Thank you so much for these!

11. Thank you!

12. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I need to run and get me some more ink so I can get these printed up for my son!

13. Love your printables! These look fantastic and I can’t wait to use them! Thanks so much for generously sharing these and all the others.

14. These are awesome, thanks Erica!

15. Thank you so much! We’ve been working on numbers this past month so this is perfect timing! I love your printables!

16. Louanne says:

Thanks so much! My K girl needs a bit more practice on numbers and this will help.

17. Great printables as always. Thanks for sharing!

18. Kelly Shutt says:

Thanks so much! Your site is awesome!

19. Bluefish says:

These are great! Thank you for sharing!

20. Genevieve V. says:

These are so great! I like how they match the other number printouts that you offered last year. It makes it nice and part of a “matching” set. Thanks so much for all your great products. Our little ones will enjoy these for sure.

21. My daught will love this!!!

22. Thank you for sharing these number worksheets! This will make teaching my daughter her numbers so much fun. Blessings to you.

23. Erica K. says:

As always you continue to bless our family with your generosity in sharing the gifts God has blessed you with. Thank you for the time and effort you put into helping all of us other homeschoolin’ Mamas : ) You have made the beginning of my home school journey so much easier than it would have been without your willingness to share. Your love has made a lasting impact on my daughter’s life and I will forever be thankful foe that!

24. Erica K. says:

As always you continue to bless our family with your generosity in sharing the gifts God has blessed you with. Thank you for the time and effort you put into helping all of us other homeschoolin’ Mamas : ) You have made the beginning of my home school journey so much easier than it would have been without your willingness to share. Your love has made a lasting impact on my daughter’s life and I will forever be thankful for that!

25. Thanks! My little girl always loves the worksheets I print from your site!

26. Have I told you lately how awesome you are? :)

27. Thank you for the worksheets! They are too cute. I found your blog while I was searching for bloggers from different states and I fell in love!

28. Janelle says:

I love the new number recognition and number identification worksheets that you have added. You are doing a wonderful job Erica. Keep up the good work.

29. These are AWESOME! Thanks so much… I’ll be using these with my son!

30. Just to let you know: My daughter LOVES when she doesn’t get tricked on the “Number Hunt”. She just ran over and said “look, the 11’s didn’t trick me!”

31. Wow! I recently found you and have to say how absolutely impressed I am with your blog. I have been singing its praises to anyone who will listen. Anyway, I have to tell ou that these printables are great…for our iPad! I have the Goodreader app, and it allows me to “write” all over every document. If we are waiting somewhere, my 4-year-old can practice writing with a stylus. Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

32. Victoria says:

I love your curriculum, it has been a big part of what I use with teaching my 3 (now almost 4) year old! I was looking for some writing sheets today and OF COURSE you would have something great I can use. Thanks so much!!

33. Jessica says:

Our K standards include for children to recognize numbers and quantities to 31, if you happen to continue your number writing practice pages to 31 I would LOVE a copy of the final pages :)

• Hi Jessica,
      I just updated the sheet so there are extra spots for the months that have 31 days. I’ll see about updating our number writing pages to 31.

34. Sharlene Wilson says:

thanks so much, my 3 year old loves writing so i have printed these off for her :)

35. Jeanine Caston says:

Thank you so much, for sharing your printables!! I just love them and I can’t wait to use them!

36. Sandra K says:

Wow! Great files, thank you for sharing! My son is so excited about them!

37. Ashlee Maso says:

Hi! I love your site, but I’m having a difficult time printing the number worksheets. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help and thank you for these great learning resources!

38. Hi there

Thank you so very much for giving away this beautiful set of worksheets!! All your work is so pretty and I am very excited, as I have a 4 year old kindergartener who ADORES numbers!!! Also, WOW on homeschooling 4 children…that is really impressive. Well done you :)

39. Thank you so much, Erica! This is a WONDERFUL activity for my Kindergarteners, as they learn their numbers and number words.

40. Thanks for the number writing sheets. Teacherspayteachers doesn’t seem to work for me all the time, so this was great!

41. Hi, I think the number and letter writing worksheets are wonderful! However, when I clicked on the download button nothing happened. Can you please help me? I love to download them for my students! Thank you!

42. WOW! This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me all day…Thank you!!

43. Are they still free to print? For some reason I cant seem to make it work….these are so perfect and would love to have my lil one use these!

44. Thank you! these are great.

45. Thanks for such awesome work sheets. I printed them off and put them into page protectors. Now my son practices and we can wipe them clean to reuse again and again!

46. Jennifer Hammer says:

You are amazing! This is exactly what I need today.

47. I love these! I just want to make sure it’s okay if I print them out and make copies for my class. I want to send them home as a little book.

48. Thank you so much!! These are fantastic :)

49. Thank you! Just what I was looking for!

50. Yoseph Kibret says: