MAY
2012

Kindergarten Number Writing Worksheets

Hi everyone! Instead of a giveaway this week, I wanted to do a fun freebie for all those awesome kindergarten students out there! It’s been a little while since I’ve added to my K4 curriculum, but I wanted to make a new set of Number Writing Worksheets to help Tinker Bell learn her number words, as well as practice number writing, and recognition.

–> Download the Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 2 <–

(If you’re having trouble downloading, RIGHT click the download link and select “Save File As”. You will be prompted to save it to your computer.)

For the Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 2, I wanted more of a challenge for my kindergartner. The download includes worksheets for numbers 0 (zero) through 20 (twenty). Here is an up-close of one of the worksheets. Each one includes number writing practice, then writing the number on your own, practicing the number word, writing the word on your own, and finally a number hunt for that number.

How do I use the worksheets?

You can choose to laminate these or slide them into a page protector, then have your student practice using a dry-erase marker. This makes them easily re-usable for those of you with multiple students. You can also just print and let them use a pencil or marker to practice their writing skills.

For the number hunt, consider having them circle the numbers, color a dot over the number with a marker or crayon, highlight the number, use a do-a-dot marker to dab them, or cover them with cheerios for some variety! Another idea would be to have students cross off all of the numbers that are NOT the number they’re working on.

K4 Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 1

If you haven’t seen my original K4 Number Writing pages, you can see a sample below. These include some pre-writing practice then a larger version of the number practice. As you can tell, there are dots and arrows to help students learn how to write their numbers, along with some fine-motor skill handwriting practice.

numberspromo

I hope you enjoy the K4 Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 1 and K4 Number Writing Worksheets Vol. 2 and that your students have fun learning their numbers!

These activities are part of my K4 Curriculum geared towards kindergartners. If you have a preschooler you might want to check out my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities.

K4button copy[8] LOTWlogo[5]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Thank you! I’m looking forward to using these with my kindergartener!

2. Thank you! I can’t wait to get these printed so my daughter can start doing them.

3. Thank you so much for these terrific printables! :)

4. Christine says:

Thank You!!

5. Just what I needed today! Thank you!

6. Thank you soooo much!!! My daughter and I were working on numbers Friday when I realized that she needed help with number recognition, instead of just assuming the next number from memory! You are awesome!!

7. Very cool! Thanks for the free printables. :)

8. This is a great way to wrap up Kindergarten for our daughter, thanks!

9. Melissa Newton says:

Thank you so much! I love your site!!!

10. Thank you so much for these!

11. Thank you!

12. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I need to run and get me some more ink so I can get these printed up for my son!

13. Love your printables! These look fantastic and I can’t wait to use them! Thanks so much for generously sharing these and all the others.

14. These are awesome, thanks Erica!

15. Thank you so much! We’ve been working on numbers this past month so this is perfect timing! I love your printables!

16. Thanks so much! My K girl needs a bit more practice on numbers and this will help.

17. Great printables as always. Thanks for sharing!

18. Kelly Shutt says:

Thanks so much! Your site is awesome!

19. These are great! Thank you for sharing!

20. Genevieve V. says:

These are so great! I like how they match the other number printouts that you offered last year. It makes it nice and part of a “matching” set. Thanks so much for all your great products. Our little ones will enjoy these for sure.

21. My daught will love this!!!

22. Thank you for sharing these number worksheets! This will make teaching my daughter her numbers so much fun. Blessings to you.

23. As always you continue to bless our family with your generosity in sharing the gifts God has blessed you with. Thank you for the time and effort you put into helping all of us other homeschoolin’ Mamas : ) You have made the beginning of my home school journey so much easier than it would have been without your willingness to share. Your love has made a lasting impact on my daughter’s life and I will forever be thankful foe that!

24. As always you continue to bless our family with your generosity in sharing the gifts God has blessed you with. Thank you for the time and effort you put into helping all of us other homeschoolin’ Mamas : ) You have made the beginning of my home school journey so much easier than it would have been without your willingness to share. Your love has made a lasting impact on my daughter’s life and I will forever be thankful for that!

25. Thanks! My little girl always loves the worksheets I print from your site!

26. Have I told you lately how awesome you are? :)

27. Thank you for the worksheets! They are too cute. I found your blog while I was searching for bloggers from different states and I fell in love!

28. I love the new number recognition and number identification worksheets that you have added. You are doing a wonderful job Erica. Keep up the good work.

29. These are AWESOME! Thanks so much… I’ll be using these with my son!

30. Just to let you know: My daughter LOVES when she doesn’t get tricked on the “Number Hunt”. She just ran over and said “look, the 11′s didn’t trick me!”

31. Wow! I recently found you and have to say how absolutely impressed I am with your blog. I have been singing its praises to anyone who will listen. Anyway, I have to tell ou that these printables are great…for our iPad! I have the Goodreader app, and it allows me to “write” all over every document. If we are waiting somewhere, my 4-year-old can practice writing with a stylus. Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

32. I love your curriculum, it has been a big part of what I use with teaching my 3 (now almost 4) year old! I was looking for some writing sheets today and OF COURSE you would have something great I can use. Thanks so much!!

33. Our K standards include for children to recognize numbers and quantities to 31, if you happen to continue your number writing practice pages to 31 I would LOVE a copy of the final pages :)

• Hi Jessica,
      I just updated the sheet so there are extra spots for the months that have 31 days. I’ll see about updating our number writing pages to 31.

34. Sharlene Wilson says:

thanks so much, my 3 year old loves writing so i have printed these off for her :)

35. Jeanine Caston says:

Thank you so much, for sharing your printables!! I just love them and I can’t wait to use them!

36. Wow! Great files, thank you for sharing! My son is so excited about them!

37. Ashlee Maso says:

Hi! I love your site, but I’m having a difficult time printing the number worksheets. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help and thank you for these great learning resources!

38. Hi there

Thank you so very much for giving away this beautiful set of worksheets!! All your work is so pretty and I am very excited, as I have a 4 year old kindergartener who ADORES numbers!!! Also, WOW on homeschooling 4 children…that is really impressive. Well done you :)

39. Thank you so much, Erica! This is a WONDERFUL activity for my Kindergarteners, as they learn their numbers and number words.

40. Thanks for the number writing sheets. Teacherspayteachers doesn’t seem to work for me all the time, so this was great!

41. Hi, I think the number and letter writing worksheets are wonderful! However, when I clicked on the download button nothing happened. Can you please help me? I love to download them for my students! Thank you!

42. WOW! This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me all day…Thank you!!

43. Are they still free to print? For some reason I cant seem to make it work….these are so perfect and would love to have my lil one use these!

44. Thank you! these are great.

45. Thanks for such awesome work sheets. I printed them off and put them into page protectors. Now my son practices and we can wipe them clean to reuse again and again!

46. Jennifer Hammer says:

You are amazing! This is exactly what I need today.

47. I love these! I just want to make sure it’s okay if I print them out and make copies for my class. I want to send them home as a little book.

48. Thank you so much!! These are fantastic :)

49. Thank you! Just what I was looking for!

50. Yoseph Kibret says:

51. Thank you so much. My kindergartner needs to practice and these will definitely help.

52. Thank you for sharing this.
    I have a first grader who needs help in this area!!

53. Thanks so much for this info.. I’m working with my Kindergartner at home in hopes of catching her up.. due to the public school system not really teaching as much as reviewing these days.. and I greatly appreciate this information.. Thank you.. keep smiling

54. I need great assistance. I am trying to open up your k4 number writing to see all but with no luck. Am I missing something? How do I buy your product for my little girl.

Thanks and await your prompt reply.

A mother from Kiribati.

55. These are really great, thanks! I printed them double sided with vol1 on the first, vol2 on the second. I’m actually using these for my 1st and 2nd grader children just to give them that extra practice since it seems someone is always forgetting how to write a 5 of writing thirteen as 31 :)

56. Lorinda Frank says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for these beautiful worksheets!!
    We have just started our homeschooling adventure and I have been looking for something just like this for my little ones. It has been very difficult to find things that are really well presented, don’t cost the earth and are interesting enough to keep everybody happy. Thank you again for taking the time to make these – I’m feeling very blessed today :)

57. oau! great job! thank you for sharing with us these great exercises
    have a nice day :)

58. wonderful work for kids and for the purpose of education. very nice and cooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

59. Bianca Billins says:

Thank you can not begin to express my thankfulness. A million times thank you. These are amazing and so well organized. Your work is truly a blessing as my little guy (he is five) has a developmental delay (18-24 months) and because of this I try to make the extra effort to do additional practice after school to help him. These worksheets are truly the best number practice I have ever laid eyes upon. I saw another parent ask about more sheets ranging higher than 20. If you do decide to go up to 30 please don’t hesitate to let me know. Again, than you so very much and may God bless your gifted and kind heart for helping us all. (Big hug) :’-)

60. Thanks for the free printable. I can’t wait to use them with my daughter. She needs a lot of number practice!

61. Thank you my five year old is enjoying these worksheets. Very much appreciated

62. Thank you very much for providing the work sheets.

63. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I love that these come in a bundle to print!

Looking forward to using them with my little girl who is so excited about starting KG in the fall!

64. I love your worksheets. I’m babysitting my little cousin who is going into Kindergarten along with my 3rd grade son for the summer. We have been practicing writing with your worksheets and they love them.

65. These are serving as great holiday time-pass activities but in a productive way. Thanks.

66. Thank you so much!

67. Thank you so much! I am excited to use this with my 4 year old. I was wondering if you have this same thing for letters? I would love to have that as well.

68. Thank you for the great work, i really appreciate it.

69. Thanks for creating these and for sharing. God is using your sharing spirit to bless my daughter, who struggles with her number recognition!

70. Allison Bolton says:

Thank you so much for these pages! My students are having a difficult time learning numbers, and this is perfect!

71. Thank you so much for these free printables. My lil son shows so much interest when he works with number and pictures together.God Bless!

72. Thank you so much for these! I love your idea of laminating each page and using a dry erase marker. Thank you for using your gift to share with others! God bless you!

73. Thank you so much, it is so hard to find quality worksheets for my daughters.

74. Thankyou so much :)

75. Thank you! This is just what I needed for my Kindergartner this morning!

76. I would just like to express my gratitude for this wonderful site!! My child is enrolled in a daycare program that is supposed to be readying her for Kindergarten next year. Over the weekend she was trying to write her numbers and I noticed that of her 1-9 numbers, half of them were written backwards and she didn’t know at all how to make any “teen” numbers. So thanksful to find something that will help ME to teach my child.

77. Thanks a bunch! I just downloaded these to help my daughter with her higher number recognition. So so very appreciative!

78. Thank you – Awesome content!!

79. Alba Montiel says:

Thank you so much for these worksheets they are awesome and very helpful!!!

80. Thank you! I’m writting you from Costa Rica. All this material is wonderfull! It will help me with my younger son, he’s in firth grade.

81. Thank you so much for the work sheets !!! You are doing such a wonderful job. God Bless!

82. You are a God send. I have my 4 yr old great nephew with me this summer. These are perfect for him to practice on & keep his mind occupied. Love the idea of laminating or using page protectors. Thanks & may God continually bless you for being a blessing.

Luke 6:38

83. Thank you so much Erica. I have been following your blog since year 2012. I am a Filipina and working as a kindergarten teacher in Thailand. I have used most of your activities for my students. God Bless Us All!

84. Thank you very much … this is a big help for us parents

85. Thank you so much for these free printables! This is incredible for my 4 year old and keeping us sharp over the summer!! Thank you!

86. Hi there colleagues, good piece of writing and fastidious urging commented here, I am actually enjoying by these.

87. Whaat a stuff oof un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge