Kindergarten Sight Word Search
Whoohoo! I have some more fun kindergarten sight word activities for you all today! I wanted some more sight word practice for Tinker Bell and so I created some fun Sight Word Search worksheets to help her out. These correlate directly with my K4 Kindergarten Curriculum**, and have been included in the lessons as well!
–> Download the Sight Word Search Worksheets <–
(Downloading: If you have troubles downloading, RIGHT click on the download link and select “SAVE LINK AS”. You will then be prompted to save the file to your computer.)
There are 45 sight word search worksheets for words: a, am, and, are, at, ate, be, big, but, can, do, eat, for, get, go, had, he, his, I , in, is, it, me, new, not, of, on, our, out, saw, say, see, she, so, sun, the, to, too, two, up, was, we, who, yes, you.
How do you use the Sight Word Search worksheets? There are several ways you can use these sheets. Here are a few ideas to help get you started:
- Laminate them and use dry-erase markers to circle or put an “X” on the word
- Use highlighters to mark each word
- Laminate and use dry-erase markers to complete the sheet (sheets can then be re-used)
- Use with do-a-dot markers
- Place sheet on a magnetic board and use pom-pom magnets, or colorful button magnets
- Use cheerios, gold fish, M&Ms, raisins, or any other edible manipulative, then eat your completed sheet!
The good news is that Tinker Bell loved these so much she made me print out more! I love it when the kids like the things I make, plus they’re learning while they’re playing and that’s awesome homeschooling at its best!
I hope you enjoy the Kindergarten Sight Word Search worksheets!
These activities are part of my K4 Curriculum geared towards kindergartners. If you have a preschooler you might want to check out my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities.
**Please note: If you downloaded my K4 Curriculum prior to 5/22/2012 and would like these free additions, please email me for updated download links!