Happy Independence Day 2014
My fellow Americans…
Thank you to all of our armed forces that ensure our safety on a daily basis, and to our founding forefathers who built this country on the values we hold dear.
What will we be doing over here at the Confessions household?
- Getting up early to check out the July 4th Parade.
- Possibly witnessing a rodeo. (Tinker Bell has high hopes of seeing a pig there.)
- Relaxing and spending the day with family.
- Maybe a little swimming.
- Enjoying some yummy BBQ.
- Talking the Teeny Tot through another year of semi-terrifying overhead explosions.
- And enjoying squeals from the older kids as each one lights up the night sky!
I hope you will be able to enjoy a wonderful and safe Independence Day with those you love!
Digital Scrapbooking Template:
For all of you digital scrapbookers out there, I also have a fun star template to share with you. It was inspired from a class at www.jessicasprague.com where I’ve learned most of my mad graphic design skills!
Note: This is a layered PSD download, so you’ll need to have Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Elements to use it.
–> Download Star Template <–
Here’s a sample of a layout I made a few years back using this template. The background is white linen paper, but it’s a little hard to see on this image.
Supplies for this layout: Pattern Paper by Anna Aspnes MonoBlendz Paperie Lima (re-colored); flourish by Katie Pertiet Grunged Up Photo Block No2, Date Tabs & Journal paper by Katie Pertiet ; Font Amerika, VTPortable Remington
Happy Independence Day!