Welcome to What’s in the Box Wednesday! Today I’m sharing our preschool boxes! Be sure to link up below so we can all share ideas!
As we wind down our final days of Preschool, I’m filling our boxes with some fun review games and other motor skill type activities. Here’s what’s in our boxes today:
1. Calendar number and chain link patterns
2. Pom-Pom Counting with PF Chang’s chopsticks
5. Bulletin Board Flowers: Color Sorting
6. Kumon My First Book Of Mazes
8. Wooden Peg Puzzles from Michael’s: balance marbles on tees
Don’t forget to link up so we can see what you are doing too! Also, I’m sharing Pre-K boxes today, but please feel free to link up your boxes for any age!