I found this great summer time recipe book from Econobusters today, and the best part is that it is FREE! It’s called Molly Green Fresh and it is a 22 page summer time recipe book using fresh ingredients to help you get more fruits and veggies into your menu!
Some of the yummy recipes included are:
- Mango Lime Sorbet—fresh is best and nutritious too.
- Something-Special Lemonade—with watermelon ice cubes.
- Grilled Fruit Shish Kebabs With Chocolate Sauce—a perfect party idea!
- Fresh Lemonade Popsicles—a fun-in-the-sun special treat.
- Fruit Smoothie—suit yourself with variation ideas.
- Yogurt, Fruit, & Granola Parfaits—fun to make and eat!
There are even helpful tips on most pages with tips on washing produce, relieving sunburns, making your own laundry detergent, keeping bugs away from your picnics and more!
Have a great summer, full of healthy goodies!
Here is an award because I love reading your blog and they are plenty of great ideas:http://mamankangourou.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-award-for-best-blog-friends.html
Thanks for sharing! Cool!And Yummy, too!Colleen
i just wanted to tell you i just bought and downloaded your a-z curriculum, and i am SO thrilled! thank you for all the hard work you put in to putting it together.