Nest Learning offers Biblical animated DVD series covering the Old Testament and New Testament. They also have a Hero Classics series and other great DVD choices. When you purchase a series of DVD’s you also receive an instant download activity book for each video in the series. The activities range from games, puzzles, coloring pages and more. What I like about them is that the activities cover Prek – 8th Grade, so I can print off a coloring page for my preschooler, a maze for my 1st grader and a crossword puzzle for my 2nd grader. You can purchase the videos individually or as a set!
Now for the giveaway!
Journey with Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem, and witness the humble birth of our Savior in a manger. . . together with the shepherds!
Bring the true meaning of Christmas to life as you watch the story of Christ’s birth retold in The King is Born!
As an added bonus, Nest has also offered my readers a 15% coupon good until 11/30/2010!
Use coupon code: HSB10
Ready to win?
**Make sure to leave a separate comment on THIS post for each entry. Sorry, Facebook and emailed entries do not count (they’re just too hard to track!)
- Visit Nest Learning then come back here and leave a comment telling me which video series you like best!
Additional Optional Entries:
- Follow Nest Learning on Facebook
- Become a fan of Confessions of a Homeschooler on FB
- Follow Confessions of a Homeschooler on Twitter
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler (Yes, you can enter if you already subscribe :o) )
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday December 3, 2010. Winner will be announced by Sunday December 5, 2010.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway is offered to US & Canadian residents only.
Disclosure: I was not provided with any freebies for this post, I just love Nest Learning and they offered a giveaway for my readers! The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company.