I’m so excited for the 2011 Heart of the Matter Online Conference! A few years back, I went to a local Homeschool Expo and heard a WONDERFUL and hilarious speaker named Carol Barnier. I immediately ran and bought her books that she offered and loved every single minute of them!
Today I’m excited to announce that I’ll be hosting the speaking session for Carol Barnier! YAY! You can’t miss this one, the speakers are seriously wonderful, and Carol will have you laughing so hard you’ll cry! I’ve heard several of them already and 2 in person and I promise you won’t be disappointed. Here’s the speaker lineup so you can check ‘em out for yourself:
- Carol Barnier
- Amanda Bennett
- Karen DeBeus
- Dianne Craft
- Jimmie from Jimmie’s Collage
- Kim Kautzer
- Helen Lee
- Heather Laurie
- Cindy West
Oh and I almost forgot! I’ll also be hosting an informal chat session on Tuesday Feb 22, 2011 from 12:00 – 12:30 EST just prior to Carol’s session (12:30 – 1:00 EST) so make sure to stop by and chat with me so I’m not sitting there all alone LOL! Click here for the full schedule
So…want to attend!?!
HOTM has offered to let me giveaway 3 tickets to the conference on my blog! YAY!
Mandatory Entry for Giveaway:
- Visit 2011 Heart of the Matter Online Conference website, then come back here and let me know can’t live without attending!
Additional Optional Entries:
- Follow HOTM Online on Facebook
- Become a fan of Confessions of a Homeschooler on FB
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler
(Yes, you can enter if you already follow or subscribe :o) )
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Thursday February 3, 2010. Winner will be announced by Sunday February 6, 2010.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway is offered Worldwide!
Please Note: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (Facebook posts will not count, if you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
Disclosure: I am a contributor for HOTM Online. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company.