I am so excited to do a review and giveaway for the Tommy Nelson Read and Share Bible. I have other childrens bibles, but I love how this one is laid out. It includes over 200 of the best loved bible stories in it along with discussion questions to help get your children talking about the real meaning in each story.
So you can see what I’m talking about, here is an example of the Christmas Story:
The Christmas Story as found in the Read and Share Bible http://d1.scribdassets.com/ScribdViewer.swf
As you can see the pages are full of colorful illustrations and the stories are written in easy to understand format.
What are the features of this bible?
- Over 200 Bible Stories
- Colorful Illustrations
- Stores adapted from the International Childrens Bible
- High level of Biblical Accuracy and age-appropriateness
What does it cost? While prices vary I’ve found it on Amazon for about $10
What are my thoughts? I love this bible for younger children. The pictures are so colorful and I love the discussion questions. I can’t always think of these things on my own, so I really enjoy having something to help foster these discussion with my kids. My kids really enjoyed the stories as well. Even my 2nd grader was happy to sit and listen or even read it to her younger siblings.
They also have a great new Read and Share DVD Bible so your kids can watch the stories as well. And with all the other inappropriate media out there I love things that I can give them to watch that are actually edifying!
For more information you can visit:
So, Thomas Nelson was kind enough to offer me one of these sweet little Bibles as a giveaway for one of you! Ready to win??
NOTE: All entries must be in the form of a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of this post and click the “Add Comment” link. (If you are reading this via RSS feed, you must go to my actual blog to post your entry comment.)
You Tube Read and Share DVD Trailer and then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries:
- Become a fan of Tommy Nelson on FB
- Become a fan of Confessions of a Homeschooler on FB
- Follow Confessions of a Homeschooler on Twitter
(Yes, you can enter if you already subscribe :o) )
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday February 25, 2011 Winner will be announced by Sunday February 27, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
NOTE: This giveaway is offered to US Residents only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Disclosure: I received a free copy of the Read and Share Bible to review and giveaway on my blog, the opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced by the free product provided or the company.