Hi everyone, I’m so excited today I can barely stand it!
So here’s the deal.
The totally awesome people at Educational Insights sent me a reward for all the Facebook Fans that I sent their way! And…since it was because of all my wonderful readers that I even won, I really wanted to give something back to you all because you’re the most awesomest readers ever! (And yes, I realize awesomest isn’t really a word, but its my blog and I can make up new words if I want.)
So, just ‘cuz I like to share the love…I’m giving away a $100 Educational Insights Gift Card to one lucky reader!
Not sure what you’d spend it on? Here are just a few of my favorite things from Educational Insights! The best part is you can get whatever you want, and lots of it with a $100 Gift Card!
Ready to win?
Rules are below. Good luck to you all, and just before we start, I wanted to extend a BIG THANKS to everyone for reading my blog!
Mandatory Entry for Giveaway:
Additional Optional Entries: (After completing the below tasks, make sure to come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did so you can get your extra entries!)
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
@ericahomeschool is giving away a $100 Educational Insights Gift Card! Click here to enter: http://tinyurl.com/3t4qsjd
Blog about this giveaway: Come back and let me know with your blog post
- Facebook about this giveaway: Come back and let me know you Facebooked!
- Become a fan of Confessions of a Homeschooler on FB
- Follow Educational insights on Facebook
(As always, you can enter if you already follow or subscribe :o) )
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday May 13, 2011. Winner will be announced by Sunday May 15, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway is offered Worldwide!
Please Note: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (Facebook posts will not count, if you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
Disclosure: I love my readers!