Looking for a fun personalized Christmas activity you can do with your kids this season? You’re going to love these cute handmade handprint ornaments so much you won’t want to part with them! (Though they do make wonderful gifts!)
- Plain bulb ornaments (I used clear ones from Michael’s, but metallic red would be just as cute!)
- White acrylic paint
- paint brush
- Little hands
- Something fun to fill your ornament with, I used sparkly tinsel
- Permanent markers to draw on embellishments
1. Carefully paint your kids’ hands (Be prepared for lots of squeals)
2. Have them carefully ‘grab’ the bulb, being careful not to move their fingers. I helped to press their fingers onto the bulb.
3. Use markers or acrylic paint to draw on embellishments: Scarf, hat, eyes, buttons, nose, arms
4. Write their name and year onto the palm of each ornament and hang on tree, or give as gifts! Warning: These may turn out so cute you won’t want to part with them, so you may want to make a couple sets!
I hope you enjoy these adorable handmade ornaments!
Since you asked, here are some fun ideas for ADVENT:
How long do u have to wait until the paint is dry in order to draw/write on it?