New to homeschooling? Need some help getting started? Look no further! I’m excited to announce that my popular Homeschooling 101 book is now available in PAPERBACK!! Yipee!!
Homeschooling 101 is a step by step practical guide that will help you to get started, and continue on in your homeschooling journey. It is designed to help guide you through all of the steps to getting started, choosing and gathering curriculum, creating effective lesson plans, scheduling your day, organizing your home, staying the course and more! It even includes helpful homeschooling forms!
HELP I’m homeschooling and I don’t know where to start!
I’m not sure about you, but just the mere thought of homeschooling sent me into panic mode! Delving into the unknown can also create an element of self-doubt that fills your mind right off the bat. That coupled with an overwhelming task of choosing and gathering curriculum, creating lesson plans, organizing supplies, and teaching multiple grade levels can be quite daunting.
But don’t worry, in this book it is my intention to offer you a step by step practical guide that will help you to get started and continue on in your homeschooling journey. I will help guide you through all of the steps to getting started, choosing and gathering curriculum, creating effective lesson plans, scheduling your day, organizing your home, staying the course, and more!
Here’s a quick glimpse at all of the valuable goodies included in this book.
- Chapter 1: You’ve Decided to Homeschool… Now What?
- Chapter 2: Choosing Curriculum
- Chapter 3: Gathering Curriculum
- Chapter 4: Homeschool Convention Tips
- Chapter 5: Creating Effective Lesson Plans
- Chapter 6: Getting Organized
- Chapter 7; Starting School – Day 1
- Chapter 8: Homeschooling Multiple Grades
- Chapter 9: Homeschooling & Discipline
- Chapter 10: Standardized Testing
- Chapter 11: Homeschooling with Toddlers
- Chapter 12: Homeschooling Your Preschooler
- Chapter 13: Homeschooling Kindergarten & Elementary
- Chapter 14: Homeschooling Jr. & High School
- Chapter 15: Homeschooling on a Budget
- Chapter 16: Starting Homeschool Midyear
- Chapter 17: Switching Curriculum Midyear
- Chapter 18: Homeschooling an Only Child
- Chapter 19: Homeschooling & the Working Parent
- Chapter 20: Homeschooling & Special Needs
- Chapter 21: What about Socialization?
- Chapter 22: Time Management & Keeping your Sanity
- Chapter 23: Homeschool Burnout
- Chapter 24: Staying the Course & Naysayers
- Appendix (Helpful Homeschool Forms, including a FREE Lesson Planner!)
- Helpful Resources
Make no mistake, this is not a pamphlet full of fluff, instead it is full of helpful information, tools, and resources! I also did my best to include requests from my readers as well, so hopefully I covered most topics related to homeschooling.
While I realize that all homeschools are different, new homeschooling families still need a tangible starting point. With over 100 pages of valuable information and tools, Homeschooling 101 will guide you through your homeschooling process!
There is also a free printable lesson planner in the Appendix for all of you who would like a little color added to your day!
And of course I added a TON of awesome homeschool planning forms to help you get organized!
Get your PDF DOWNLOAD copy today!
Kindle Edition or Paperback available on Amazon.com.
You know I wouldn’t release something this big without giving away a free copy to one of you! Fill out the rafflecopter below to enter to win!
Can’t Wait? Purchase your copy today, and if you win the giveaway I’ll refund your purchase! YAY!
MAC USERS: If you are using a MAC computer, please make sure you open the PDF using Adobe Reader. Safari will open the document in ‘preview’ mode and then it won’t display or print properly.
FREE PLANNER: The Kindle and Paperback versions come with a link in the Appendix that will allow you to download the forms as a PDF file to your computer. That way you can print as needed!
Hi there! I’m just wondering if I purchase your homeschooling 101 book on Amazon, will I get the printable forms and lesson planner? Thank so much!
Yes, there are download instructions at the end of the book (first page of the appendix) that will allow you to download the planner and forms.
I’m so happy that I came across your blog and found your homeschool section. I’m going to purchase Homeschooling 101 as I’m preparing my LO for homeschool. I just wanted to thank you in advance for putting all of this information together and sharing it with others.