Hi everyone! I have an amazing Mega Math Bundle for you today! This mega bundle includes 36 unique printables to help your preschooler and kindergartner work on their beginning math skills!
Other than printing the files, there is literally NO PREP required to use this pack. You can just pull out an activity and go!
It includes everything from number recognition skills, counting skills, sorting, graphing, money, equality, addition, subtraction, life skills and more!
NOTE: This is a PDF downloadable pack, you will not be mailed a hard copy. You may download and print items for your own personal use as needed. If you would like to use this item in your classroom or with a multiple family co-op please make sure to purchase the Classroom version of this item! This download includes 36 PDF files.
- 0-100 Number Writing Worksheets
- 1-20 Do-a-Dot Worksheets
- 1-20 Assessment
- 1-20 Pattern Block Cards
- 1-20 Pattern Block Cards (Black and White)
- 1-10 Sticker Worksheet
- Add It Game
- Bottle Cap Number Matching
- 1-20 Number Cards (use as lacing cards, wall décor, or as flashcards!)
- Clothespin Number Match
- Clothespin Numbers
- Dice & Domino Games
- Equality Game
- Beginning Math Addition
- Beginning Math Subtraction
- Missing Numbers Game
- 1-50 Number Order Puzzles
- 1-20 Handwriting
- 45 Living Math Ideas
- Magnetic Cube Patterns
- Number Collages (0-9 & create your own combo)
- 0-9Number Dot Cards
- 1-20 Number Graphing (Dotted)
- 1-20 Number Graphing (Blank)
- 1-9 Number (Magnet or Do-A-Dot) Worksheets
- 1-9 Number Tracing
- Number Words
- Number Words (Black and White)
- Measurements Cheat Sheet
- Place Value Game
- Place Value Flip Chart
- Skip Counting Mazes
- Subtract It Game
- Tape Measure It game
Here are just a few picks of the goodies included in this bundle!
Additional Optional Supplies:
In addition to the printables included in this bundle here are a few extra supplies you might find helpful!
- Wooden Clothespins
- Sorting Beads (Or whatever counting type manipulatives you have on hand!)
- Wooden Pattern Blocks
- Do-A-Dot Markers
- Variety of stickers
- Pom Pom Magnets
- Page Protectors and Dry-Erase Markers: Use these to make the worksheets re-useable!
–>> Click here to get your Mega Math Pack today! <<–
NOTE: Many of the printables in this download are included in the K4/5 Kindergarten curriculum. If you have purchased that you may not want to purchase this pack.
I purchased the K4/5 a few years ago but I am interested in purchasing the new printables that were not in the previous bundle. Is it possible to just purchase the new printables?
Send me an email and I can help you 🙂
Hi my name is carol gray and I am homeschooled my grandson year 5 I’m very new to this as he hasn’t completed year 4 due to a car accident which claimed the life of his uncle he was very close to which he now suffers anxiety and ocd