If you saw our curriculum picks, you know that we’ve been using Teaching Textbooks for the last two years for my youngest daughter. Today, I’m sharing our thoughts on the curriculum, what we like and what we don’t like, to help you in your math decisions!
Most of you know we previously used another curriculum for my older kids and it worked great for them. But it just wasn’t a fit for my youngest, so we needed a change. And that’s one of the things I love about homeschooling! We can adjust our curriculum to fit our kids’ unique needs, rather than forcing our kids to fit into the curriculum.
So we decided to give Teaching Textbooks a try!
Check out our review of the Teaching Textbooks Math Curriculum here:
What is it?
Teaching Textbooks is an online app-based homeschool math curriculum that works on any device, on the go, even when not connected to the internet! That makes it great for travel, and easy to use at home too. Here are a few other features of the curriculum that we love:
- Daily interactive video lessons
- Immediate feedback and help for each problem
- Hints and help for each problem
- On screen scratchpad to work out problems
- Easy access grade book with running course average
- Engaging animations, audio, and video lessons
- Stickers, buddies, and incentives for kids as they go
Their website offers a free trial, hardcopy workbooks if needed, and a large family discount! And check out their FAQ page for more information.
Have questions? Leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to help!