I strive to make sure that all of my patterns are accurate! They are tested, edited, and reviewed thoroughly however every now and then we do have a typo slip through! Check below to see if your pattern has any updates and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns with a pattern you have purchased. I am always happy to help!
12 Days of QUILTY Ornaments
- Bobble Block #2: Step 3 should say to trim the E/A units to 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″.
- Holly Block #7: Piece B should be white.
- Teacup Block #8: Piece G should be 1″ x 1″. Trim the completed G/L/G unit to 1-3/4″ x 1″.
2023 Sew Jolly Quilty Ornaments
- Day 2: Piece A should be 4-1/2″ x 1-3/4″
- Day 6: Iron base image should read “B/M/B” and the sewing lines both go this way: //
- Day 7: Piece G should be 3-1/2″ x 1″
- Day 10: Piece G should be 1″ x 2″
- Page 1: House Block #1 – Piece B should be 2″ x 3-1/2″.
- Page 2: When sewing the chimney unit together it should read “Sew the B, I, B, I, and B pieces together as shown.”
Oh Hey Pumpkin
- Page 7: Stacked Leaf Block – The left side of the page where you assemble the red leaf should read: Trim to 6-1/2″ x 6-1/2″.
- Page 3 Pumpkin Block Cutting Instructions for Piece E should say 2-1/2″ x 3″, Piece N should be 2-1/4 X 6-1/2 (This is only an issue if you purchased the pattern before 5/14/2021)
- In the pumpkin block graphic illustration pieces O and K are switched. K should go to the right of J/I and O should go on the bottom.
- Navy yardage should be changed from 5/8 yard to 1-1/4 yard (This only applies if you are using yardage. If you have a Sweet Liberty FQ bundle you’ll have enough to use a variety of blues for the pattern.)
- Page 6: The bottom of the page where you put the two pinwheel units together should say – Trim to 16-1/2″ x 12-1/2″.
- Page 9: Low Volume borders should read: (2) 4-1/2′′ x 78-1/2′′ strips (F1) and (2) 4-1/2′′ x 86-1/2′′ strips (F2)
- Page 1: Center House Cutting instructions. Piece “1” should be 2″ x 2-1/2″
- Page 5: The bottom of the page should say “Draw a diagonal line on the wrong side of the C and M squares. Sew an M square to the top right corner of a B rectangle.”
Quilty House of the Month
- JUNE: Piece “l” should be (1) 1-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. I added, “p2″ – (2) – 1″ x 6″ (pink strips on the sides of the cherry), Piece X should be 1″ x 1”
- MARCH: Background cutting add “J2 – cut 2 – 1″ x 1”, then on page 4 change the “F” at the top of the fence rail to “J2”
- APRIL: House cutting instructions: T should be 1″ x 4″
Quilty Truck of the Month
- July: Page 2, piece Z should be 2-1/2″ x 6-1/2″. Page 5 should say “Sew row 6 and a Z rectangle together. Then sew a U rectangle to the left side.”
- July Alternate: Cutting Piece “E” should be 1-1/2″ x 11-1/2″.
- September: Piece #12 should be brown.
- December: Page 3. The 10/5/14 block should be trimmed to 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″.
- PDF PATTERN: Page 13 Step 9 of the Tree/Pumpkin block should say: Trim to 15.5″ x 12.5″. (This is only an issue if you purchased the pattern before 8/20/19) Page 11 Step 15 should say: Trim house block to 15-1/2″ x 16-1/2″.
- PRINTED PATTERN: Page 16 Step 9 of the Tree/Pumpkin block should say: Trim to 15.5″ x 12.5″. (This is only an issue if you purchased the pattern before 9/28/19) Page 11 Step 15 should say: Trim house block to 15-1/2″ x 16-1/2″.
- Navy Border yardage should be 1-1/8 yard.
- Sashing strips 3 and 4 should measure 64-1/2″ long.
- Border #2 should say “Cut 7 strips 5-1/2″ x WOF.”
- Truck piece W should be 5-1/2″ x 6-1/2″.
Vintage Christmas 2
- Page 8 Border D2 should be 6-1/2″ x 74-1/2″
Vintage Christmas Pillow
- Page 3 Background Fabric E cutting size should say 2″ x 16.5″. (This is only an issue if you purchased the pattern prior to 8/29/19)
- Truck Watering Can Step 2 should say “Sew an M/C unit to the right side of the L rectangle.”
- Page 10 Tree Block Cutting Instructions should say “N – Qty 1 Block = 1, Qty 4 Blocks = 4”