A-Z Tracing Worksheets

azpromo

Click here to download the A-Z Tracing Worksheets!

I’m adding some additional handwriting practice to my Letter of the Week curriculum this year just to kick it up a notch for my 4yr old. This is a tracing worksheet for her, I included a blank page for extra practice once she has the formation down pretty well.

You can either let them trace with pencil, or laminate and use with a dry-erase marker for multiple uses. I think both are beneficial, just to get used to the feel of different writing instruments.

Stick around for Tuesday when I’ll have the printable practice pages for each letter!

• Ticia August 26, 2010 at 6:15 am

Where'd you find the dot font? Did you buy it or was it a free find? And I guess, I have the same question about the lines.

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler August 26, 2010 at 6:52 am

Hi Ticia! The font is called Print Dashed, the lines I made in photoshop. Though you can buy lined fonts at Fonts4Teachers.com

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler August 26, 2010 at 6:53 am

Sorry, Print Clearly: Here is the font: http://www.dafont.com/print-bv.font

• Kendra August 26, 2010 at 7:00 am

I am going to be buying your Letter of the Week curriculum this weekend. I am really excited!!! My 4 year old needs something else besides those Costco work books!! Love your blog!{feel free to check mine out at thethingsilovemost.blogspot.com}

• Kristine August 26, 2010 at 7:04 am

You have made my homeschooling experience Awesome! I'm a newbie 😉 Thank you so much for all that you post! My daughter loves all the fun things with your letter of the week curriculum 🙂

• Sippy Cup Central Mom August 26, 2010 at 7:49 am

Thanks, this has been a big help. I just gave you a shout out yesterday on my blog for the letter of the week.Many Thanks, KarenSippy Cup Central Mom

• Stacey August 26, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Love your creativity Erica. There's a free site where you can print custom handwriting sheets too (we use for names, Bible verses, etc.)http://www.handwritingworksheets.com/

• Courtney Wilson August 26, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Thanks so much for these! I can't tell you what a life saver you have been for my 3 year old during school. I would never get a moment to teach my girls if he didn't have your letter of the day stuff.

• Jenny August 26, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Wow, thank you so much!

• Chris August 28, 2010 at 6:16 am

ive been trying to download this but i couldnt.. am i the only one with this problem?!

1 2 3