October 2010 Meal Plan

October2010

I know I’m cutting it close this month, but I’ve been swamped! So better late than never is apparently my motto these days! Anyhoo, here’s my October Meal Plan. It’s not too much different than the September 2010 plan but I did swap out some meals that my family didn’t like as much for new ones. Otherwise I kept to a similar schedule.

• Download October 2010 Meal Plan ~ PDF
  • Download October 2010 Meal Plan ~ Word

Mangi!

(That means Eat! in Italian, we’re not quite to Italy yet, but I’m Italian and apparently I’m a little excited)

• Beckie September 30, 2010 at 8:24 am

oooooh, i've been waiting for this…LOL. Thanks!

• Vallimasoos September 30, 2010 at 8:54 am

OMGosh! Thanks so much! I am 3 months preggo with my 4th! I have a 3yo, 2yo, 1yo! With morning sickness I totally skipped my September meal plan. Yesterday I attempted October and just stared at the calendar with a blank stare!!! This morning..an angel answered my prayers!! You are amazing and so much of an inspiration to me!

• joyfulmothering September 30, 2010 at 9:03 am

Oooh thanks so much for sharing!!

• Page September 30, 2010 at 11:28 am

Just want to comment and say thanks for your Letter of the Week curriculum. Just blogged about our first day and linked to you. Thanks so much!

• Ryan and Laura September 30, 2010 at 1:28 pm

I love all your ideas, thanks for sharing so much great info. We love your granola bar recipe! One question, how do you make your smoothies? It isn't in your recipes and I noticed that you have them almost every morning so the whole family must love them. You also never have cereal, is that do to the cost or sugar???Thanks!

• Infant Bibliophile September 30, 2010 at 2:31 pm

I'm so envious of this kind of planning! I can't manage to plan 1 meal to the next, let alone an entire month, three meals/day. Very impressive. 🙂

• Jess September 30, 2010 at 5:23 pm

God bless you for this! I was hoping you would make one for October. I am one happy mama tonight!!!!

• Jenni September 30, 2010 at 8:15 pm

I love your menus! This is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing. http://www.ramseysathome.blogspot.com

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler September 30, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Ryan and Laura: I'm lame with the smoothies, I buy the premade packets from Costco and add milk and blend LOL! But really, it's just frozen fruit, strawberries, blueberries, rasberries and some frozen yogurt and milk. Easy :o)

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler September 30, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Ryan and Laura: I don't schedule cereal mainly because it doesn't fill them up and they're hungry 2 seconds later, but every now and then my son protests and has a bowl of cereal LOL!

1 2