2010 Christmas Gift List for Kids

I’ve had a few people ask for me to share some Kids Christmas gift ideas for this year. This is a compilation of fun stuff and educational stuff.

WARNING: Beware, this post is full of eye-candy, so try to contain yourself, and just to help out, you should be able to click on any of the images below and get to them online… ;o)

Tot School:

Monkeying Around / My First Sticky Mosaics

51Bjp1iks4L._SL500_AA300_ sof2569_f

Letter of the Week Curriculum

BWS tips button

1st & 2nd Grade:

Magnetic Mosaics / Qwirkle / Pick and Draw

611OrHkEzVL._SL135_ 51LZacsMVKL._SL500_AA300_ Learn to draw cartoons the fun way!

Intermed. Pattern Block Cards / Rainbow Scratch Cards

31zCm4jEdpL._AA160_ ts108_f

Monkey Math / Blokus

ea132_f 41UT3PL1OtL._SL500_AA300_

Fashion Design Studio / Jewelry Design Kit

zz183_f 61YPE0eiT8L._SL500_AA300_

Legos Pirate Loot Island / Lego Star Wars (Any really)

61ZA-dsEf7L._SL500_AA300_ 51-9SXnjBRL._SL500_AA300_

Jenga / Connect 4

51eEMsDO5fL._SL500_AA300_ 612oebfD7zL._SL500_AA300_

Expedition Earth Geography / All About Spelling

EEpromo1

For Mom:

Scotch Thermal Laminator / HP Photo Printer

scotch 41xuM YWW L._SL500_AA300_

Easy Lunch Boxes / Learning Resources Link N Learn Links

EasyLunchboxes.com - Bento Lunch Boxes - Best Lunch Containers, Cooler Bags for Kids, Adults    41ip6MtNSyL._SL500_AA300_

Calendar Math Activity

gg791_f

Hope that helps give you some ideas, and if you’re into looking for discounts check out www.dealigg.com for all the black Friday sales!

• Samantha @ Mama Notes November 22, 2010 at 11:01 pm

Thanks for the great list! I might get a couple of those things for my 20 month old for a little later! 🙂

• Chris November 22, 2010 at 11:01 pm

love this post! 😀

• melismama November 23, 2010 at 3:31 am

Thank you so much. I just ordered three things from your list and so easy linked right to Amazon! Enjoy your holiday!

• melismama November 23, 2010 at 3:55 am

CONGRATS On your win from the Homeschool Post. You won the Best Homeschool Mom Blog! I am so happy for you!

• The Mom I Want To Be November 23, 2010 at 7:35 am

Thanks for the great list! I'm mostly done with my shopping, but this reminded me to order the Pick n'Draw game 🙂

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler November 23, 2010 at 10:57 am

Melismama: Thanks! I didn't even see that yay!

• Shelby November 23, 2010 at 11:16 am

I have that laminator and love it! All my friends laugh at me that I actually own a laminator but I use it all the time! I have such a fun time making my own games and manipulatives for my kids!

• Amy November 23, 2010 at 1:04 pm

What a great list. I added many things to my wish list.Congrats on your win.Amy @ Missional Mama

• Breezy November 23, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Hey Erica, Thanks for this list :)p.s. I am happy to offer my Discovery Toys discount to you and any readers. Let me know if you would like to use it 🙂 I believe I get 20 or 25% off. I have not ordered since Christmas last year, so I will have to check :)Brianna

• Amy November 23, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Did you have to attach 100 magnets to the back of the magnetic cubes? I was debating between those and the other magnets for your magnet sheets, but someone on Amazon said you had to attach all the magnets to the cubes, and I do not want to do that. They also said the magnets didn't stay on.

1 2