Italian Beef (Roast)
Hi everyone! We made what my husband said was “the best roast he’s ever had” last night so after that comment I thought I’d better share this with you all as well! It’s so simple and really was delicious if I do say so myself!
- 1 Beef Chuck Roast (size to your family’s needs, can also use chicken thighs)
- 1 packet Good Seasonings Italian dressing (Dry mix)
- 1 bottle cheap beer (I don’t typically use alcohol in my cooking, however this really was worth it and there was no alcohol taste left over, just super tender beef.)
- Place roast in crockpot on high, sprinkle dry dressing mix ontop of roast and cover with 1 beer.
- Cook in crockpot 6 hours on high.
- Serve with potatoes and salad or your favorite vegetable!
See EASY!! Yum, Yum! Hope you love it!