Okay, this was literally the best Brisket I’ve ever had! It was so moist and tender, I could barely contain myself! And true to my take on cooking it was super easy too!
- 1 beef brisket (Mine was about 3lbs)
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 T Beef Bullion Granules
- Favorite BBQ Sauce (We like Bull’s Eye Original)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place brisket In roasting pan and coat generously with garlic salt and crushed black pepper. Sprinkle 2 T of Beef Bullion granules over the top of the brisket.
- Cook at 475 uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- Cover with foil and reduce heat to 225 degrees. Cook for approx 6 hours or until done.
- Remove from oven and let set about 10 minutes before slicing to keep meat moist.
- Serve with new potatoes (or your favorite kind) and a veggie! Add BBQ sauce to dip.