ws_brisket_thumb

Yummy Beef Brisket

Okay, this was literally the best Brisket I’ve ever had! It was so moist and tender, I could barely contain myself! And true to my take on cooking it was super easy too!

WS brisket.preview

Ingredients:

• 1 beef brisket (Mine was about 3lbs)
  • Garlic Salt
  • Black Pepper
  • 2 T Beef Bullion Granules
  • Favorite BBQ Sauce (We like Bull’s Eye Original)

Directions:

• Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
  • Place brisket In roasting pan and coat generously with garlic salt and crushed black pepper. Sprinkle 2 T of Beef Bullion granules over the top of the brisket.
  • Cook at 475 uncovered for about 15 minutes.
  • Cover with foil and reduce heat to 225 degrees. Cook for approx 6 hours or until done.
  • Remove from oven and let set about 10 minutes before slicing to keep meat moist.
  • Serve with new potatoes (or your favorite kind) and a veggie! Add BBQ sauce to dip.

Enjoy!

Yummy Beef Brisket
Author:
Recipe type: Main Dish
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 6-8

Try this yummy and easy to make beef brisket!
Ingredients
  • Ingredients:
  • 1 beef brisket (Mine was about 3lbs)
  • Garlic Salt
  • Black Pepper
  • 2 T Beef Bullion Granules
  • Favorite BBQ Sauce (We like Bull’s Eye Original)
Instructions
  1. Directions:
  2. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
  3. Place brisket In roasting pan and coat generously with garlic salt and crushed black pepper. Sprinkle 2 T of Beef Bullion granules over the top of the brisket.
  4. Cook at 475 uncovered for about 15 minutes.
  5. Cover with foil and reduce heat to 225 degrees. Cook for approx 6 hours or until done.
  6. Remove from oven and let set about 10 minutes before slicing to keep meat moist.
  7. Serve with new potatoes (or your favorite kind) and a veggie! Add BBQ sauce to dip.

• Abby @ They Lend Me Their Hearts February 12, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Oooo that looks yummy! Is that just BBQ sauce on it?

• alecat February 12, 2011 at 10:00 pm

MMmm! Just looking at that makes me hungry. 🙂

• Melody February 12, 2011 at 10:25 pm

We tried the italian roast recipe a few nights ago when we had my in laws over…It was a big hit! French dips tomorrow after church! Thanks for posting the recipes:-)Melody W

• Hollinger Family February 13, 2011 at 12:23 am

I *heart* you and your blog. =)I am grateful you share these easy meals, and I am sure my family thanks you too. =)~Sheri

• Christy February 13, 2011 at 5:11 am

That looks delicious!

• God's Most Precious February 13, 2011 at 10:29 am

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!! I have always seen beef brisket and never bought it because I dont know how to make anything with it… so tomorrows dinner… This delicious piece of meat!! THANKS FOR MY VALENTINES DAY DINNER PLAN!!!…MONICA

• Kathie February 14, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Wow! That does look amazing! I'm going to try it next time brisket is on sale!

• Donna January 9, 2014 at 11:07 am

Made this yesterday and it came out so good and so tender..Will def make this again only I think next time I’ll use garlic powder instead of salt. I think it’s salty enough with the instant beef granuals. I also brushed bbq sauce on the brisket before baking only because I misread the directions. Also brushed afterwards.There was very little left! Thank you for sharing this simple but wonderful recipe…..now I can finally make a brisket the way everyone likes!
    Donna

• Shelly February 5, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Look really good! Will have to try it soon.