Hi everyone, I’ve received quite a few questions about how we are liking Family Time Fitness! And I have to say that we still love it!
Most of you know that I did a review and giveaway for Family Time Fitness back in October, you can read it here. Since we are having so much fun with this program, I wanted to do another giveaway for you! And with the start of a new year, what better time to start up a commitment to improve your physical fitness!
Family Time Fitness does provide lesson plans for daily use, however we typically do it 2-3 times per week time allowing. I really love their focus on physical education, and even get reminder emails sent to my inbox to encourage me to do the lessons!
How are we doing?
The kids are STILL loving the activities, and I like that they’re super easy to do without a lot of prep work on my time. I simply print my lesson plans as they are sent to me. I keep them all in a binder for easy access, then whenever we are ready for our lesson I bring out my binder and flip to the next lesson and get started!
One of the things I like most is The Family Time Fitness YouTube channel. Here you can see videos on all of the exercises to make sure you are doing them correctly, and also informational videos as well! Very helpful!
What does the curriculum include?
- Each lesson is planned out for you from start to finish
- Detailed instructions and videos to help you teach the skills
- Easy to customize to your schedule
- Motivational reminders sent to your inbox
- Most activities can be done indoors or outdoors with minimal space requirements
- 30-45 minutes per day
- Increases physical health and well being
- Program develops fundamental movements, agility, and balance
- Includes progress chart
- Activities are progressive and sequential
- Daily Food Diary
- Grocery List
- Meal Planner
- Nutrition Log
- Tracking Calendar
If you’re not sold, please check out my Family Time Fitness Review, then come back here to win a free subscription! (A $99 value!)
Family Time Fitness is offering one Free Core Curriculum and Workbook to one of you!
Mandatory Entry for Giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (Not required to win, leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry!)
- Tweet about this giveaway:
Enter to win an @familytimefit Giveaway from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 2/17/12: http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/?p=6227
- Follow Family Time Fitness on Twitter
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler OR RSS FEED
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
(Yes, you can enter if you already follow or subscribe I love my readers! )
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday February 17, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday February 19, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion. You may be asked to provide name and address for physical prizes.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: Family Time Fitness provided me with a free copy of their product to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.