vdayheartactivity.jpg

Valentines Activities for Kids

Hi everyone! I have posted some of these Valentine’s Day Ideas for Kids in previous years, but with all of the my new readers, I wanted to repost some of them to share with you all!

Preschool Letter V for Valentines activities. These are all part of my Letter of the Week preschool curriculum. We played the Letter V games with candy hearts for fun!

lettervpromo

We made a fun Jesus Loves Me Lapbook for Valentines!

Here is the inside of our book, left side, middle and right when opened fully:

IMG_3380

Valentines Day Heart Craft:

vdayheartactivity

Here are some more great  LOVE themed activities for your family!

• Eddie - The Usual Mayhem February 13, 2013 at 6:03 am

I’m so glad you mantioned the V activities from the Letter of the Week pack – I had completely forgotten they were there and I’d been looking for good printables! Thanks.

• The Mrs. February 13, 2013 at 8:10 am

Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday, isn’t it. You always have such great ideas to share. Thank you! Yesterday my kids made “love potions.” They absolutely loved it. You’ve got to give it a try, if you haven’t already!

• The Mrs. February 13, 2013 at 8:11 am

I should have said, I included to “how to” for love potions on my blog! 🙂

• Leah February 14, 2013 at 8:08 am

I have looked and looked for the 2nd page of the file folder game that is based on 1 Corinthians 13. (Love hopes, love trusts, love protects) I can’t see where to download it. I found the hearts and the first page. (Love is patient, love is kind, love is not rude) Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Cheryl February 14, 2013 at 9:58 am

Leah, where did you find the hearts & the Love is…activities? I can’t find them. Can you send me the link?

• Cheryl February 14, 2013 at 10:00 am

ok, actually I see what you mean. Can’t find them either. Erica, could you send us a link to the Love is hearts if you have time? Thanks!

• Amanda February 14, 2013 at 2:54 pm

I can’t find that page either. Have you been able to find the printout of the heart with the lock on the front? I can’t seem to figure out where that one is either.

• Jennifer February 14, 2013 at 10:30 pm

I absolutely love the the “Jesus Loves Me” lapbook. What an awesome idea! Thanks for posting that. I really like your Bingo game you have in yours too.