January 2014 Monthly Meal Plan

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are ready to start off the new year!

I’m still reeling from the fact that another whole year has blazed by! So much that I forgot to make a meal plan for this month. But better a couple days late than never right?

So without further ado, here is my January 2014 monthly meal plan. I hope you enjoy it and have a great month!

jan2014

Download the January 2014 Menu:

January 2014 Meal Plan PDF

January 2014 Meal Plan – Word Doc (editable)

Happy January!

• Lisa Fetty January 2, 2014 at 9:38 am

Erica, I noticed that you don’t eat seafood. Appreciate you sharing your meal plan. I am going to be doing more of a low carb low gluten meal plan for myself. Hubby doesn’t eat red meat, so that makes it interesting.

• Kim January 3, 2014 at 10:02 am

This looks so awesome! I am only changing 4 of your recipes for our family! They are a picky bunch and it is so nice to try something new. Thanks! I hope you continue a few more calendars. Thanks so much!

• Rachel Carpenter January 3, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Hi Erica– the editable version is not working. It says “page not found”- can you send to me? I use your editable versions every month. Thanks!

• LeAnn January 3, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Thank you for sharing. I’m going to try some of the recipes. I am also gluten free so I will convert them to my eating style. Thank you again.

• nikki marie January 6, 2014 at 10:37 am

I was wondering what your food budget was for the month and how often you shop for groceries. Because I notice you do smoothies so much, do you just keep frozen fruit on hand?

• Lisa January 15, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Erika, I have tried several of your recipes and our kids have liked everything. I am trying to lose weight and it has been hard finding meals that our kids like, that are healthy, that don’t take a lot of time to fix, and that are within our budget. So far, your menu looks like just what I need! I would love it if you ever felt led to include nutritional info (calorie/ fat count), and a shopping list, and had the whole thing to purchase for a flat fee each month. Just a suggestion!

• Katia January 17, 2014 at 7:19 am

Hi Erika, I just want to say a huge THANK YOU for sharing this, its vrey very helpful.

• Tiffany Suits January 23, 2014 at 9:11 am

Thank you so very much for posting this, you have no idea how much this will help me. Are you doing one of these each month?

• Karen Henry January 31, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Hi Erica,

Thanks for all the meal planners and recipes that you share. They are awesome. Balancing homeschooling three kids, meal planning, housework, and extra activities can get crazy at times. What we love most are meals that can be made quick and taste like you worked all day in the kitchen to prepare! I can’t wait to try your recent Honey Chicken and Rice crockpot recipe. It is on our menu for next week! I am also a longtime Taste of Home subscriber, and this year I have signed up to receive daily recipes via e-mail. It has been a great way to find recipes that are simple and delicious, while adding plenty of variety to our family meals. Thanks for creating and sharing so much, you have been such an inspiration to me. I look forward to your website daily.

• LaWanda February 5, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing you monthly meal plans. I’m not really good in creating documents on the computer and your editable version has help me a lot.