Tip Tuesday: Curriculum & Teacher Manual Storage Tips

Good morning homeschoolers! Today I have another organizational Tip Tuesday for you! Today we’re talking a little bit more about storage solutions for your homeschool.

TipTuesday_CurriculumStorage

Ever wonder what I do with all of my teacher’s manuals and student workbooks? And what about all of that curriculum that we aren’t currently using, but I know we’ll need in the future? Find out how I keep all of my teacher stuff organized and how I store our student workbooks and long term curriculum in today’s Tip Tuesday: Curriculum & Teacher Manual Storage Tips video!

I hope you enjoyed today’s Tip Tuesday, and if you have any storage tips to share, make sure to leave a comment below!

Happy Homeschooling!

• LeighAnne Barber February 16, 2016 at 10:18 am

How do you like Book Shark for the kids you have using it? We are thinking about it for a 4th grader.

• erica February 16, 2016 at 10:56 am

It’s “okay”. Not totally my favorite selection of books, so we’re swapping them out with my literature units in between.

• Jennifer February 18, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Every year I homeschool we buy another book shelf… seriously. I should part with some books, but my kids are so spread out so I want to keep things to use for when my younger kids get older! 🙂 My basement is too wet to use for storage, I’m slowly running out of room!!!! lol!

• erica February 23, 2016 at 11:53 am

Yes, we did a big giveaway of old books when we cleaned out our basement. I gave a lot away to our options group, and I’ve also sold them at used curriculum fairs too 🙂 We’ve also donated some to libraries who take donations.

• Susan Ganey February 19, 2016 at 11:48 am

Hello, I am a long time homeschool mom, our oldest being now 27. I can’t get organized! We have two children currently at home. Joseph is 12 and Savannah is 8. After years of homeschool I find that I can’t seem to separate old curriculums from what we really need to cover. Our younger children are different learners than our older three sons. Thank you for your advice. Susan

• Nancy February 19, 2016 at 1:23 pm

I look forward to Tip Tuesday each week! Keep up the great work Erica!

• erica February 23, 2016 at 11:24 am

Thanks I’m so glad you’re enjoying them!

• Amy March 8, 2016 at 10:51 am

What do you do with readers that you want to use for future kids? I don’t want to just put books on bookshelves bc I want them to stay “fresh..” but trying to figure out how to organize/store them. Love these tip Tuesday vids- keeping me inspired!

• erica March 9, 2016 at 1:49 pm

I keep our readers together by grade, and only pull them out when I have a child in that grade. I keep them on my teacher manual shelves for them, then just pull them out as they go through them. So, I keep them separate from our normal books as well.