- 1 Sheet Blue Construction Paper: For base
- White construction paper: cut in wave for snow base
- Orange Construction paper: cut in triangle for nose
- Black construction paper: hole punch for eyes and buttons, trace hat shape and cut out
- Brown Construction Paper: Cut twig arms 2/snowman
- Several Cotton Balls
- Sparkly fake snow for sky decoration, or snowflake stickers, or just draw them on with markers!
I traced 3 circles onto the blue construction paper so the kids would know where to glue the cotton balls, then showed them a finished one so they had something to work from and let them have at it!
After making the snowmen, we read the Snowman Trinity Poem from Spell Out Loud!