This is one of my favorite Weight Watcher Recipes, it tastes great and is low fat (as long as you don’t add too much of the optional garnishes that is)!
- 1lb browned ground beef or turkey
- 1 T taco seasoning
- 2 T water
- 1 can drained black beans
- 1 can drained chick peas
- 1 sm. can sliced black olives
- Lettuce of your choice (I used baby spinach leaves)
- 1 Tomato diced
- Optional Garnish: Salsa, 1 sliced green onion, shredded cheese, sour cream, Tortilla Strips (Found in the salad dressing isle of the grocery store)
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add turkey/beef; cook 7 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain if necessary and return to pan. Stir in taco seasoning and 2 T water, cook another 1-2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except garnish to pan and stir just enough to mix.
3. Serve on plate of lettuce, and garnish as desired.