I’m so excited to review The Well Planned Day Planner for you all today! It is a beautiful planner designed specifically as a family homeschool organizer. It’s easy to use, and designed for 4 students. Since I just happen to have 4 kids, I couldn’t resist!
I’m also a sucker for pretty flowery things, and these planners are absolutely beautiful inside and outside! It just begs me to open it and flip through it. I’m hoping it will be enough to motivate me to actually plan my year and follow through!
Each month has a month at a view planner, then weekly planner area (below) where you can list the assignments for 4 students for each subject. I really like how you can see the assignments for all 4 kids at one time. Right now I do one whole page for each student, so I’m flipping through 4 pages of plans each week to fill my workboxes. It think this will simplify my planning and workbox organization as well.
What are the Details?
- Spiral Bound with Three Hole Drilled to Fit into Binders
- Over 230 Full Color Pages
- Full Year Planner: July 2011 – June 2012
- Home Management with weekly cleaning schedule, monthly projects, greeting card registry, and monthly budgeting
- NEW in 2011, Holiday Organization Section: Greeting card registry, activities and event schedules, gift giving, around town shopping, and internet shopping.
- Organize and plan for up to 4 children in one convenient book.
- Four Student Class Plans: Schedule each student’s class assignments.
- Four Student Time Schedules: Track each day by the hour.
- Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with class assignments, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
- Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, enrichment activities and books to read
- Semester Attendance & Progress Reports
- Perforated Report Cards
- Menu Planning: Plan weekly meals and conveniently shop with perforated shopping lists.
- Family Worship: Read through the Bible in a year.
- Encouraging homeschool articles and tips to inspire you throughout the year.
- and more!
What is the Cost? $24.95
I really like the layout of this planner, so I think it’s worth the value for sure! They layout is easy to read, well organized, and gives a whole week’s view all at once. There’s room for field trips and other extra activities that make it easy to plan in coordinating activities. They also offer fully editable Digital PDF Planners for those preferring electronic planning.
Check out all the products they offer:
- Home Educating Family Magazine
- Printed Planners
- Digital PDF Planners
- Planner Accessories
- Bundle Packages
And now for the best part! The wonderful folks at Home Educating Family Publishing have offered to giveaway a FREE copy of The Well Planned Day to one of my readers! YAY! You know I’m all about sharing the love with all of you!
- Leave a comment on this post letting me know you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries:
- Follow Well Planned Day on Facebook, let them know Erica @ Confessions sent you over, then make sure to come back and leave a comment here letting me know you did!
- Tweet about this giveaway: @ericahomeschool is giving away a FREE Well Planned Day Planner! Click here to enter: http://tinyurl.com/42r3cjn
- Blog about this giveaway: Come back and let me know with your blog post
- Facebook about this giveaway: Come back and let me know you Facebooked!
- Become a fan of Confessions of a Homeschooler on FB
- Follow Confessions on Twitter
Yes, you can enter if you already follow or subscribe, I love my readers! :o)
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday May 6, 2011. Winner will be announced by Sunday May 8, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway will be delivered to US Residents only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (Facebook posts will not count, if you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
Disclosure: I was provided me with a free Well Planned Day Planner to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.