Hi fellow homeschoolers! I have another fun and colorful planner designed for homeschool lesson planning to help keep track of assignments, grades, reading, and any appointments or activities that you might need!
The 2016-2017 8×10 Lesson Planner is an 8×10 full sheet planner for those of you who like more room!
You can use this for your own teacher lesson planning, or for your students to help keep track of assignments, grades, reading, and any appointments or activities that you might need!
This planner includes colorful weekly planner pages for the August 2016 – July 2017 school year. This planner is portrait format for easier printing and binding.
- Planner runs from August 2016 – July 2017
- 2016-2017 year-at-a-glance pages
- Monthly overview pages
- Weekly planning pages
- Notes pages
- A reading logs for each month
- Grade book to help keep track of grades for the year
- Attendance tracking
Homeschool Extra Forms
This planner also comes with a variety of forms to help you with your planning and record keeping. If there’s a form I forgot, feel free to email me and I’ll do my best to add one in! Most of these forms were created to go along with my Homeschooling 101: A Guide to Getting Started eBook. Hopefully they’re fairly self explanatory but you can use them however best suits your needs.
- Grade Book Record Keeping
- Homeschooling Vision Statement
- Notice of Intent to Homeschool
- Household Rules Chart (There are a couple versions of this, one partially filled in and one blank.)
- Behavior & Discipline Chart
- Our Family Schedule
- Our Commitment Worksheet
- Our Curriculum
- Curriculum Plan Overview
- Weekly Subject overview
- Weekly Schedule Overview
- Our Book List
- My Reading Log
- Planned Field Trips
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Craft Supply List
- Homeschool Supply Shopping List
- Photocopies Needed List
- Unit Study Planner
- Preschool Assessment Form
- kindergarten Assessment Form
- Sight Word Assessment Form (Covers Primer – 3rd Grade)
- Homeschool Attendance Records
- Homeschool Long Term Grade Records
- Super Mom vs. Abiding Mom Printable
- Year at-a-Glance Calendars (2013-2016)
- Blank Planner Pages to customize
How do I use the planner?
I printed the planner and forms, then took mine to a local office supply store and had it spiral bound. It cost about $3.50 for the spiral, plastic cover, and backing. You can even print an extra one for your students if they prefer to work off of their own planner.
Next get some colorful pens and start planning! Add in the current week dates at the top along with all of your subjects down the left hand column.
Next add in your lessons on the lines provided. You can use the lines to write in lessons for each child as indicated below.
I like to use different colored pens for each of my children.
As you proceed through your lessons, highlight the completed items so you know that they are finished.
What’s the cost?
This super fun planner is available for purchase in my store. And you are more than welcome to print extra copies for yourself or your children, so you do not need to purchase one planner for each of your students. Yay for sharing!
PLEASE NOTE: This item is currently only available as a download. You’re welcome to print the file double sided, then have it spiral bound at a local copy store. I would suggest printing it on a light weight cardstock for durability and to prevent ink bleeding through the pages. To print double sided, it’s easiest to print all of the odd pages, then flip and print the even pages on the back side.