Hi friends, it’s time for another un-boxing for the Quilter’s Candy Box. If you’re new to Quilter’s Candy Box it is a monthly sewing/quilting subscription box, and it’s a fun one! The boxes are $46.95/month (plus shipping) and they pack their boxes full of sewing and quilting goodies.
These boxes are unique in that they have a different curator each month who put together a special box of sewing, notions, and a few extra items that you can’t get anywhere else.
The boxes ship no later than the 15th of each month, so make sure to sign up before the 11th if you’d like to get in on the next box. If you’d like to get an idea of what they’ve put in past boxes, you can see them all here!
Ready to see what is in this month’s box?
Watch my August 2017 Quilter’s Candy Box Un-boxing video here!
The August 2017 Quilters Candy Box was curated by Mathew Boudreaux, a.k.a. Mister Domestic and includes…
- English Paper Piecing EPP Party
- Glue Stick
- 5 Fat Quarters of Art Gallery Fabric’s denim
- Optical Illusions Fabric Weaving Pattern
- Wefty Needles
- Custom Thread Cutterz ring
- Chocolate chip blondie bar.
If you’d like to keep up with their boxes, make sure to check out Quilters Candy Box instagram, they have a lot of fun quilty inspiration over there! And if you post any pics of their boxes make sure to use #quilterscandybox to be eligible to win the next month’s box free!
If you’re just getting started sewing or quilting, here are a few fun Tutorials to get you started!
- The fabric in this box is perfect for my Squishy Project Bag Tutorial, check it out here!
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
- Check out all of my How to Quilt 101 video series here!
Disclosure: Quilter’s Candy Box sent me this month’s box for review on my channel. The opinions expressed in this video were my own, and were not influenced by the free product or company.