Hi friends! The kind people at Quilty Box sent me over a box to review and I thought it would be fun to do an unboxing for you guys. I haven’t ever received this box before, so I didn’t know what to expect. But I was pleasantly surprised by the contents.
There was a good bundle of fabric and some new notions that I’ve never heard of before but am excited to try. This month’s box was curated by Melanie Testa
Check out the video below for more info on the new product that threw me for a loop!
Watch my June 2018 Quilty Box Unboxing here!
Inside this month’s box:
- Florabunda Fat Quarter Bundle – $28
- Be Mine Quilt Pattern – $9.99
- On Point Pattern (Part of magazine)
- Mistyfuse – $8
- Goddess Sheet – $15
- Wonderfil Black Accent Thread 12wt – $4.99
Grand Total Value: $65.98
More info on the Quilty Box subscription:
- Monthly theme based on a featured artist’s style
- 4-5 Quilting Products
- Precut bundle of Fabric – (Past items have included 10″ Squares, 5″ Squares, 2.5″ Strips, Fat Quarter Bundles, and Half Yard Bundles)
- Patterns, Notions, or Thread
- 5% of profits for multi-month subscriptions donated to Quilts for Kids
- Free Shipping in USA
Get Quilty Box Here: