Get the Vintage Truck of the Month: MARCH CROSS STITCH PDF
- Cloth (14 count white Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- DMC DMC 3706 Melon Medium
- DMC 905 Parrot Green Dark
- DMC 907 Parrot Green Light
- DMC 844 Beaver Grey Ultra Dark
The stitch count for the Vintage Truck of the Month is 42w by 50h.
I used 14 count white Aida with two strands of DMC floss. But you can substitute in any fabric and floss you prefer.
The sample is stitched on 14-count white Aida cloth with DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3″w x 3.5″h.
Please note the pattern comes with three different chart styles, hopefully, one will work for you! The pattern includes:
- Full Color chart
- Color with symbol chart
- Black and white symbol only chart
You can view it digitally if you’d like, or print it for ease of use.