Happy Thursday friends! I reorganized and rearranged my sewing room, so it’s sewing room tour day! I love the new layout and don’t worry, everything in my room is linked below!
Watch my 2022 Sewing Room Tour Video here!
- Kallax shelving unit (I have a 2×4 unit, a 2×2 unit, and a 5×5 unit.
- Linnmon Table Top (78 3/4” x 23 5/8” mat white table tops – I put two table tops together as shown in the video.)
- Adils table Legs (I purchased 8 of the white legs. Three on each end and two in the center for stability.)
- Micke Desk (My main work desk)
- Moppe Mini Storage Chest (For my smaller fiber stash)
- White Sewing Chair
- Monitor Stand
- Juki TL2000 Qi
- Wooden Scrap Baskets
- Ikea Wooden Box Organizer
- Wooden Thread organizer
- Floss ‘N Store & Binders
- Jelly Roll Rug
- White Fabric Baskets
- Oliso Pro-Smart Iron
- Magnetic Pin Bowl
- It’s Sew Emma Stash ‘n Store
- Creative Grid Ruler
- Aurifil Thread (I use 50 wt 2021)
- Riley Blake Tailor’s Clapper
- Modern American Vintage Clapper
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter
- Bit Mat Rotary Cutting Surface
- Clover Wonder Clips
- Little House Pins
- 505 Fabric Adhesive
- Comic Book Boards (Used to store yardage)
- Cricket 15″ Loom
- Vintage Glory
- Farmhouse Fall
- Sweet Pea
- Just Keep Sewing Mini
- Vintage QUILTY Truck of the Month
- Vintage STITCHY Truck of the Month
- DIY Design Wall
- DIY Ironing Board
- Thread Catcher
- Jelly Roll Rug
- How to Organize Scraps
- Fabric Storage Organization
I hope you enjoyed my sewing room tour!
If you just started quilting or sewing, check out my How to Quilt Series!
Love your channel and sewing room tour! Quick question – where do you typically store your quilts after you display/use them? Do you prefer a chest or cabinet? I’m personally drawn to glass cabinets so you can see them inside but I know over time light could impact the colors. Any thoughts would be appreciated -and I apologize if you have already addressed this and I missed it – thank you!!
Hi! I have them all over the house LOL! I change them out for the seasons, I have some in baskets, ladders, over furniture, and the ones not in use are folded in my closet. I do try to keep them out of direct sunlight so they don’t fade.