Welcome friends! I have recently become addicted to the world of English Paper Piecing and I wanted to share it with you as well! I’m going to be doing a three-part series for English Paper Piecing where I will share everything you need to know to get started! Today I’ll share how I choose my fabric, how to fussy cut, and how to baste your pieces.
- English Paper Piecing Part 1 will focus on my favorite supplies
- English Paper Piecing Part 2 will focus on how I choose fabric and cut and baste the pieces
- English Paper Piecing Part 3 will focus on how to sew the pieces together to create something amazing!
I hope you’ll join me for this fun series, so let’s dive right in!
If you missed it, check out Erica’s English Paper Piecing Pt. 1: Supplies here!
- Tula Nova Pattern + templates
- Tula Nova Templates
- Paper templates (usually included in pattern)
- 45mm otary Cutter or
- Fabric Scissors
- Sue Daley Cutting Mat
- Sewline Glue Stick
- Omnigrid Needlecraft Scissors
- Needles Tulip #10
- Aurifil 50wt Thread
- Sewtites Sticklers
- STELLA GO Light
- Craft To-Go Case Tutorial
- Craft To-Go Case PDF