Get the MAY VINTAGE TRUCK OF THE MONTH CROSS STITCH pattern here!
I used 14-count white Aida with two strands of DMC floss. But you can substitute in any fabric and floss you prefer.
- Cloth (14-count white Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- DMC 844 Beaver Grey Ultra Dark
- DMC 964 Sea Green Light
- DMC 153 Violet Very Light
- DMC 3835 Grape Medium
- DMC 445 Lemon Light
- DMC 907 Parrot Green Light
The stitch count for the Vintage Truck of the Month is 42w by 50h.
The sample is stitched on 14-count white Aida cloth with DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3″w x 3.5″h.