Hi friends! I’m back today with our 11th Grade Homeschool Curriculum haul, where I’ll be showing you everything we plan to use this year! We have a couple of fun new things to try too, so stick around, and let’s get started!
Our 2022-2023 11th Grade Curriculum:
- Bible: Word of Life Challenger Quiet Time for Teens
- English/Literature: British Literature by Janice Campbell
- English/Grammar: BJU Distance Online English 11 (switched to this mid-year)
- History: BJU Distance Online U.S. History/Geography 11
- Math: Pre-Calculus with Geometry by Shormann Math
- Science: BJU Press Chemistry Distance Online Science
- Writing: Institute for Excellence in Writing High School Essay Intensive
Click here for more help with 11th grade, including lesson plans, curriculum picks, and more!
Click below to see what our 11th Grade Daily Schedule looks like!
Download a copy:
Check out more 11th Grade Help below!
So you’ve finally decided to homeschool…but have no clue where to get started? Check out my How to Homeschool Course and I will help guide you through your homeschooling journey step-by-step!
What makes this class unique is that I am going to show the logistics you need to know to get started homeschooling as well as teach you how to choose the best curriculum for your family, organize your homeschool, and schedule your days!
We’ll talk about homeschooling laws, getting started homeschooling, choosing the best curriculum for your family, what to teach and when, setting a realistic daily schedule, and organizing all of that homeschooling ‘stuff’ so you can have your best year homeschooling ever!
Together we’ll make your homeschooling journey rewarding and inspiring!
Check out my Tip Tuesday Videos! Make sure to click the image below to check out all of my homeschooling tips!
I know getting started can be overwhelming! I wrote a book called Homeschooling 101 that will help answer all of your questions on how to get started homeschooling, choosing curriculum, creating lesson plans, etc. For more information on homeschooling check out my Homeschooling 101: A guide to getting started!