Each month will feature a cute house design including a seasonal quilt!
I will be releasing the patterns on the 15th of each month so you have some time to get started before the new month arrives. The individual house blocks will be available in PDF format. Once they are all released I will bundle them together in PDF and PRINT formats!
These mini-quilts finish at 20″ x 24″ and are perfect for beginners and seasoned quilters alike!
Get the 2023 March Quilty House of the Month PDF Pattern here!
- Quilt finishes at 20” x 24”
- Background fabric: 1/2 yard
- Green 1: 1 F8
- Green 2: 1 F8
- Green 3: 1 F8
- Pink: 1 F8
- Brown: 1 FQ
- Low Vol: 1 F8
- Binding: 1/4 yard
- Batting/Backing: 2/3 yard
- (Note: F8 = 9″ x 18″, FQ = 18″ x 21″)
- Variety of Greens from Lori Holt and FigTree Fabrics, Brown Gingham from LellaBoutique for Moda
Watch the March House of the Month video to see both the quilty and stitchy versions up close!