The Liberty QAL and SAL are wrapping up today! I love seeing all of your progress, and hope you have enjoyed the QAL & SAL!
Today I’ll be showing you how I am finishing my Liberty cross-stitch piece. Keep in mind there are many ways to finish your stitched pieces! I’m also showing you how to tie perfect bows in today’s tutorial, so grab your stitching and join me as we wrap up our Liberty SAL!
And don’t forget to share your progress and finishes in our LIBERTY Facebook Group using #libertysal
Watch the Liberty Cross Stitch Finishing video tutorial here:
Supplies Used in the video:
- Liberty Cross Stitch Pattern
- America the Beautiful Decor from Hobby Lobby Seasonal Section
- Rotary Trimmer or Scissors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Peel N Stick Mounting Board
- Fabric & Ribbon
Join in the fun!
- Join our LIBERTY Facebook Group
- Post your pics using #libertyqal or #libertysal