It’s time for the October House of the Month series! Last year we did an adorable Truck of the Month series, and I thought it would be fun to do a House of the Month this year! Each month will feature a cute house design, including a seasonal quilt!
Patterns release on the 15th of each month so you have time to get started before the new month arrives. The individual house blocks will be available in PDF format. Once they are all released I will bundle them in PDF and PRINT formats!
These mini-quilts finish at 20″ x 24″ and are perfect for beginners and seasoned quilters alike!
Get the October Quilty House of the Month PDF Pattern here!
Watch the October Quilty and Stitchy Video Release here!
- Quilt finishes at 20” x 24”
- Background fabric: 1/2 yard
- Orange #1: 1 F8
- Orange #2: 1 F8
- Black: 1 F8
- Grey #1: 1 F8
- Grey #2: 1 F8
- Green: 1 F8
- Low Vol: 1 F8
- Binding: 1/4 yard
- Batting/Backing: 2/3 yard
- (Note: F8 = 9″ x 18″, FQ = 18″ x 21″)
Fabric Used in Sample:
- Background: Background: Lori Holt Grey Cross
- Prints: FigTree All Hallow’s Eve for Moda Fabrics
- Personalized Label from Everemblem
NOTE: This is a PDF DOWNLOAD. You will not receive a hard copy via mail. To download your purchase, visit “my account” then click “view” on your order.