Beaded Snowflake Ornament
We made fun beaded snowflake ornaments today. They were fun, and we even made patterns with our beads so I felt like it was semi-educational ;o)
- Craft Glue
- Sparkly Fake Snow
- Corsage Pins (Can be found at Michael’s)
- Small Styrofoam balls or corks
1. Making a fun pattern string beads onto 10 corsage pins leaving about 1/4” on the end. Set aside on angle so beads don’t fall off.
2. Paint glue onto the styrafoam ball and roll it in the sparkly fake snow
3. Dip tip of pin into glue and stick into Styrofoam ball. Finish by pinning in a ribbon to hang with.
More beaded craft ideas: