Felt Christmas Tree Craft
Fun Felt Christmas Tree Craft:
- Green felt (I got the sticky kind)
- Thin cardboard (The boards that come with dress shirts work well!)
- Craft Glue, scissors
- Tree Trimmings: Buttons, Pipe cleaners, glitter, sparkles, etc!
- Cut a simple triangle from the shirt board
- Trace the triangle onto your piece of green felt and cut out
- Glue or stick felt onto shirtboard
- Embellish with Tree Trimmings!
- Add trunk using brown felt if you wish
- Glue on a ribbon to hang on your tree!
- If you like this, check out my edible Christmas Tree Craft!
- (Idea from The Adventure of Christmas: Helping Children Find Jesus in Our Holiday Traditions)
More Christmas Tree Crafts can be found at: Family Fun!