Fun Felt Christmas Tree Craft:
- Green felt (I got the sticky kind)
- Thin cardboard (The boards that come with dress shirts work well!)
- Craft Glue, scissors
- Tree Trimmings: Buttons, Pipe cleaners, glitter, sparkles, etc!
- Cut a simple triangle from the shirt board
- Trace the triangle onto your piece of green felt and cut out
- Glue or stick felt onto shirtboard
- Embellish with Tree Trimmings!
- Add trunk using brown felt if you wish
- Glue on a ribbon to hang on your tree!
- If you like this, check out my edible Christmas Tree Craft!
- (Idea from The Adventure of Christmas: Helping Children Find Jesus in Our Holiday Traditions)
More Christmas Tree Crafts can be found at: Family Fun!
I posted today about my cut out felt tree!
I love this craft. I have been making lots of educational Christmas things using felt this year. I'm not sure what my sudden obsession is with it. But we willmost likley be doing this craft at our house.
We have giant German sugar cones. I shudder to think just how much sugar buzz such a tree might cause 🙂 I like the first craft a lot – must get buttons pronto!