Salad Spinner Spring Flowers
- Salad Spinner (Yes, I said salad spinner)
- Food coloring (I used non-toxic paint too, but it didn’t spin as well)
- Paper (I used construction paper and paper plates)
- Popsicle sticks or straws for the stems
- Vase to display! (You can also stick them in clumps of play-doh for a base)
Step 1: Cut the paper to fit inside your salad spinner, then drop some food coloring onto your paper.
Step 2: Spin, Spin, Spin!
Step 3: cut into flower shapes and glue to popsicle sticks and display for all to see!
That’s it! Easy as 1,2,3!