K4 Curriculum: Beginning Math Skills

Hi everyone! I have some more fun K4 curriculum add-ons for you today! They’re Beginning Math Skills worksheets. For this set, I wanted to keep it simple and give them a choice for the answer.

mathpromo

I plan to use them like the Clothes Pin Number Cards, they can count the objects and then place a clothes pin on the correct answer. You could also laminate or put in page protectors then use a dry erase marker to circle the answer.

I did numbers 1-10, adding 1,2, and 3 to each.

Click here to see my other K4 Curriculum Activities!

These activities are part of my K4 level expansion to my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities!

K4button copy[8] LOTWlogo[5]

Hope you enjoy!

• Tina March 25, 2011 at 2:22 am

download doesn't work

• Heidi March 25, 2011 at 5:05 am

It worked for me

• Jennifer March 25, 2011 at 5:15 am

I keep getting a weird "Bruno Mars mp3" trying to download when I download things from your site on 4shared. It says I've downloaded the right thing, but when I click on "Download File Now" after the waiting period, it's not the right thing that pops up. Any suggestions?

• Lindsay March 25, 2011 at 5:21 am

Thanks for this!!!! Just yesterday, I made a preschool pack using Tangled for my 4 yr old daughter…. my math sheets look a lot like yours! Thanks for sharing your hard work. I REALLY appreciate it!

• Tracy (volunteer coordinator) March 25, 2011 at 6:12 am

I love your LOTW preschool series…Will the K4 expansion be available for purchase simliar to LOTW. the convenience of being able to download & open all K4 files at one time would be lovely.ThanksTracy

• Mandie March 25, 2011 at 6:31 am

Thank you for sharing! YOU have not only inspired me in many ways to homeschool, but have made it possible. So grateful for your blog!

• JRoberts March 25, 2011 at 7:15 am

Thank you for always making these available. They are a great addition to my school.

• Lisa March 25, 2011 at 8:26 am

These are awesome, thank you!

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler March 25, 2011 at 8:47 am

Tracy: Yes, I'm going to package it all up shortly, just not quite finished with it! :o)

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler March 25, 2011 at 8:48 am

RE: 4shared – I’m contacting 4shared, this has happened before, I think they got hacked. Thanks for letting me know.

1 2