Edible Christmas Trees
Looking for an easy and yummy Christmas craft you can do with your kids this season? I guarantee they’ll love these edible Christmas trees!
- Sugar cones
- Green frosting (Or white frosting with green food coloring added in)
- Various sprinkles for decorating such as: Red Hots, mini-m&ms;, sprinkles, edible glitter etc.
- Butter knife to spread frosting
- Plastic tray or cookie sheet to work on. (I love these trays from Lakeshorewe use them for everything including beads, moon-sand, play-doh, glitter projects, anything that can be potentially disastrous to my kitchen.)
- Spread green frosting all over cone.
- Roll in sprinkles, glitter etc
- Push on red-hots or mini m&m; for ornaments
Decorate as desired: