We found this fun activity on Blissfully Domestic today! It looked so easy I had to try it, especially since I hadn’t planned anything else for the afternoon out of sheer laziness, and I had everything for this already.
- Construction Paper
- Elmer’s Glue
- Baking Sheet or Plastic Tray
- Crayons or Chalk
- Place construction paper in plastic tray or cookie sheet (This is to minimize the mess!).
- Draw images on construction paper using crayons or chalk.
- Trace the drawings with glue (I had to help my 3 yr old with this part).
- Have fun pouring or sprinkling salt over the glue, shift the salt around to make sure all the glue is covered. Empty the excess salt off your paper and let it dry (shake off salt once more after the pictures dry)
(Note: This craft is as easy as it looked and the kids loved it!)